February is National Embroidery Month!
February brought us our first major snow. It's a perfect time to spend creating some embroidery projects. You can also join us for our Kimberbell 'Sewin' with My Gnomies' workshop February 19-20.
The Bernina Accessory of the Month is the #39 or #39C Embroidery Foot is 25% off this month - come see us to pick one up. This is a clear top open toe embroidery foot. Good for applique. Deal runs through the end of the month.
For cat fans, we have a new line: Fat Cat from Wyndham Fabrics - very cute! We are waiting daily for the Kimberbell Main Street Celebration Bench Pillow Pattern to arrive - the embellishment kits are already here. The fabric should also arrive soon.
Great bargains are still to be had in our Sale Room including the Anita Goodesign and Dakota software programs. They are 75% off. We also have some 'cards' to use in the Artista 200 machines; those patterns are 10$. It's a great way for beginners to start their machine embroidery file collections and a way to round out the corners for the experienced machine embroidery folks.
We are your premier sewing, quilting and embroidery supplies store! At our shop located in Boardman, Ohio, you will find state-of-the-art BERNINA Sewing and Embroidery Machines, BERNINA Sergers, BERNINA Software, and the Handi Quilter.... & Sew Much More!
Covid 19 NOTE:
- All retailers must post and enforce a sign indicating that masks are required at all entrances. We have done this.
- All retailers must post at all entrances a maximum capacity limit to ensure a minimum of six-feet physical distance can be maintained throughout the location. Our store is space limited. We ask customers to be respectful of each others space.
- All retailers should arrange all store aisles to be directionally one-way if required to achieve appropriate social distancing. With as small as our space is, again, please be respectful of others space.
- All retailers should place hand sanitizer stations at high-contact locations. One gallon jug at checkout.
- All retailers must disinfect high-touch areas after each use (e.g. carts, baskets, and other equipment). We wipe the counter & credit card kiosk as often as possible.
- All retailers should provide reasonable accommodation to any person unable to wear a mask into the store by providing online or telephone ordering and curbside, non-contact pick-up or a delivery option and/or allowing a person to wear a full face shield that extends below the chin. We put this in our recent newsletter and will continue that until the order is lifted.
- Customers are strongly urged to utilize online or telephone ordering and curbside, non-contact pick-up or delivery options. We put this in our recent newsletter and will continue that until the order is lifted.
- This order does not apply to those medically or developmentally unable to wear a face covering. Please let us know about your concerns.