With our minimized Thanksgiving celebrations behind us, our thoughts and sewing machines turn toward Christmas. We have some great Christmas fabrics and kits in the store including the Merry and Bright that hangs by the front door. We also have several Christmas panels that make for a quick throw or lap quilt to give as a gift.
We still have something great to be thankful for - Bernina has some specials going on right now from a FREE gift with purchase of a machine to low financing rates. Come in a put a machine on your wish list!
GIFT CARDS are available! You certainly deserve one in your stocking - tell your family and friends that you would LOVE to receive a gift card. They can be purchased at the register.
Thanks to our customers who came to our sale! There were some great bargains to be had and a few are still around including the Anita Goodesign and Dakota software programs. It's a great way for beginners to start their machine embroidery file collections and a way to round out the corners for the experienced machine embroidery folks.
For those who need machine repair, Joyce will be back and able to start working on your machines December 7th.
We are your premier sewing, quilting and embroidery supplies store! At our shop located in Boardman, Ohio, you will find state-of-the-art BERNINA Sewing and Embroidery Machines, BERNINA Sergers, BERNINA Software, and the Handi Quilter.... & Sew Much More!
Covid 19 NOTE:
- All retailers must post and enforce a sign indicating that masks are required at all entrances. We have done this.
- All retailers must post at all entrances a maximum capacity limit to ensure a minimum of six-feet physical distance can be maintained throughout the location. Our store is space limited. We ask customers to be respectful of each others space.
- All retailers should arrange all store aisles to be directionally one-way if required to achieve appropriate social distancing. With as small as our space is, again, please be respectful of others space.
- All retailers should place hand sanitizer stations at high-contact locations. One gallon jug at checkout.
- All retailers must disinfect high-touch areas after each use (e.g. carts, baskets, and other equipment). We wipe the counter & credit card kiosk as often as possible.
- All retailers should provide reasonable accommodation to any person unable to wear a mask into the store by providing online or telephone ordering and curbside, non-contact pick-up or a delivery option and/or allowing a person to wear a full face shield that extends below the chin. We put this in our recent newsletter and will continue that until the order is lifted.
- Customers are strongly urged to utilize online or telephone ordering and curbside, non-contact pick-up or delivery options. We put this in our recent newsletter and will continue that until the order is lifted.
- This order does not apply to those medically or developmentally unable to wear a face covering. Please let us know about your concerns.
The new L890 Serger!